Customer Success Manager
Chicago, USA – July 2021
Tangiblee is a fast-growing, profitable e-commerce start-up (and Techstars 2014 alum) that is changing the way consumers shop online through its interactive product experiences, served directly on retail websites, such as Augmented Reality, Engaging Product Comparison, Lifestyle Imagery Contexts & Multi-SKU interplay.
Our Product Experience Platform dramatically improves online retailers’ bottom line, increasing conversion rates, lifting order values, and reducing churn, while creating a more helpful and engaging user experience. Trusted by globally leading brands such as MCM, Samsonite, MUJI, Jansport, Fossil, Living Spaces, ALDO, TUMI & many more.
We’re looking to grow our team with a Customer Success Manager who will help our retail clients extract the maximum value from the Tangiblee platform, and in turn, help us accelerate our growth.
Tangiblee is located in Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood and backed by the amazing network of TechStars mentors and investors, with tech leaders such as Troy Henikoff, Amanda Lannert, Mike Gamson, and more.
What does a Customer Success Manager at Tangiblee do, exactly?
In a nutshell, it’s all about Tangiblee clients and their success!
You will become familiar with Tangiblee retail Clients, learn their challenges, and in doing so, become an expert in supporting them and their Tangiblee implementations. This entails being well-organized, diligent, and highly communicative with retail clients and Tangiblee team members equally.
Start by understanding clients’ challenges, customizing Tangiblee to match their audience & brand while keeping your ears wide open in order to find opportunities to optimize the experience Tangiblee delivers.
The Customer Success team is responsible for A LOT, specifically:
- Analyzing client accounts, evaluating the value Tangiblee delivers and sharing insights regarding opportunities for improvement.
Building and maintaining clients’ Tangiblee experiences to deliver as much value as possible.
Pushing to understand clients’ problems, distilling feedback for product improvement & new feature development, all the while looking for potential eCommerce trends on which we can capitalize.
Proactively reviewing Tangiblee performance metrics and account configurations.
Creating and sharing reports, suggesting optimizations to increase value served.
Opening and managing client support tickets, leading subsequent review calls.
Identifying use-cases and problems Tangiblee does not yet solve and leverage them into up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
We’re on the lookout for curious, driven, process-oriented, leaders who choose Customer Success because they like to help clients solve problems, and truly connect to Tangiblee as a product.
An ideal candidate is:
- A college graduate with 1-2 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, or Account Management of Digital B2B solutions.
- Collaborative – You excel in an environment with cross-departmental overlap and excel when wearing many hats.
- Flexible but focused – You’re excited to tackle a day’s work whether it consists of repetitive or varied tasks – and can quickly pivot from one to the other without lapse.
- Big-thinking – You connect the dots and think outside of the box when working through daily tasks to see the bigger picture and how Tangiblee can continue to lead the way!
- A facilitator – You love to uncover real problems – You’re a great conversation starter, navigator, and orchestrator of the internal feedback loop. “Under-Communicating” is not your problem!
- [Super] Organized and Detail-oriented – You’re more than comfortable as the link between the Development team, Business Operations team, and clients’ needs.
- Driven – You utilize all of the tools at your disposal (and build the ones that aren’t) to do great work!
- Familiarity with G Suite, Trello, Slack, Hubspot is a plus!
What's in it for you?
Here are just a few things:
- Competitive market salary, subsidized health coverage, and fully-covered vision plan.
- The thrill of getting in early as part of the founding team with plenty of room to grow as we scale!
- The opportunity to work with leading e-commerce retailers, supporting a unique and impeccably timed product.
- Make your impact on the company and the product. The client feedback you manage directly influences how we plan and design the product roadmap of the company!
- Highly Accessible Workspace – We have offices at Spaces, Near North Side at 1500 North Halsted St. which is highly accessible, by Red line, Halsted Bus, and Brown Line (we also have indoor bike racks).
Please send a cover letter that highlights three (3) reasons you think you’re a keeper, focusing on how your past work experience has prepared you for this kind of position – or why you think you can rock the job even though you don’t have past work experience that’s perfectly aligned. Writing is a fundamental part of what we do, and we heavily weigh cover letters.
Submit your cover letter & resume to the address below & someone will reach out to you shortly.
Subject: CustomerSuccess21 – Chicago
No phone calls, please!