Client Success Specialist
Chicago, USA – Nov 2020
What's the job, exactly?
In a nutshell, it’s all about Tangiblee partner clients and their success.
Starting with understanding their challenges, then configuring and customizing Tangiblee to match their audience & brand, you’ll keep your head on a swivel and ears wide open as you’re always looking for ways to optimize the experience Tangiblee delivers.
The Client Success team is responsible for A LOT, specifically:
- Working with clients to configure their Tangiblee experiences for their unique audience, in order to deliver as much value as possible.
- Communicating with clients to best understand the use-cases they are looking to solve with Tangiblee, then distilling this feedback – specifically relating to product improvement, new feature suggestions, and potential trends that should be addressed – ultimately sharing your learnings with your team and leadership
- Reviewing client accounts, evaluating their Tangiblee usage and performance metrics, compiling and sharing reports with recommended next steps, typically including optimization suggestions to increase the value we deliver.
- Proactively and reactively opening and tracking client support tickets, managing follow-up tasks, and client review calls.
- Identify use-cases and problems clients face that we can solve with Tangiblee, and leverage them into up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
We’re on the lookout for driven, curious, self-learning, process-oriented, and hardworking people who choose to work with client partners because they like to help others solve their problems, and truly connect to Tangiblee as a product. The ideal candidate is:
- College graduates with 1-2 years of experience in sales, marketing, customer success, or account management of digital B2B solutions.
- This role is about championing the client and helping them to deliver a better product experience to their end-users.
- Hardworking and Eager – We need people who like to learn, don’t mind being busy, and excel in an environment with cross-departmental overlap. We’re a small team and we all have to support each other while wearing many hats!
- Process-oriented but Flexible – You should be a person who gets excited about tackling the day’s work, whether it consists of repetitive or varied tasks. Your focus and flexibility is the key to getting the win and helping ensure our clients are successful.
- Contemplative & Insightful – We are looking for a person who can connect the dots and think outside of the box when working through daily tasks, and when problems arise. And all that great client feedback? You’ll need to effectively communicate it back to the team and help us translate it into action items that will make Tangiblee even better.
- Curious and Collaborative – In this position, you will play a key part in communicating with existing clients to help them uncover real problems – You’ll have to be a great conversation starter, navigator, and orchestrator of the internal feedback loop.
[Super] Organized and Detail-oriented – You’ll be the link between the Development team, Business Operations team, and clients’ needs in many cases, so organization and attention to detail will both be very important. We’re all about Software WITH a Service.
- Driven & Motivated – This is a role where you’ll be encouraged to do great work by everyone around you, and you need to be up for the challenge. Our amazing team will help make sure you have the tools to ace the job, but ultimately your success will be determined by your hard work and dedication.
- Familiarity with G Suite, Trello, Slack, Hubspot is a plus!
What's in it for you?
Here are just a few things:
- Competitive market salary subsidized health + fully covered vision plan.
- The thrill of getting in early. You’ll be part of the founding US team and there’s a ton of opportunity to grow as the company does.
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up with a unique product.
- Make your impact on the company and the product. We build our roadmap based on client feedback. For that reason, you’ll have a unique opportunity to help plan and design the product roadmap of the company.
- Flexible work environment – We have a cool office space at 420 W. Huron but are supporting work-from-home at this time – Candidates must still be able to attend in-person meetings at the office address above. Thanks for being flexible!
- Easy transportation – The brown and purple lines both stop at Chicago station 2.5 blocks from the office, super important for the Chicago winter.
Please provide a cover letter highlighting three reasons why you want to join a start-up like Tangiblee, focusing on how your past work experience has prepared you for this kind of position. If you don’t hit all of the qualifications listed, tell us why you think you can rock the job.
Submit your information in the form below and someone will reach out to you shortly!