Customer Success Manager
Chicago, USA – Dec 2020
Tangiblee has revolutionized the way consumers shop online through its interactive product experiences, served directly on retail websites, such as Augmented Reality, Engaging Product Comparison, Lifestyle Imagery Contexts & Multi-SKU interplay. Our various technology solutions provide unprecedented depths of engagement, dramatically improving eCommerce performance and delivering value through increased conversion rates & order values and reduced returns. Trusted by globally leading brands such as MCM, Rebecca Minkoff, MUJI, Fossil, ALDO, TUMI & many more.
We’re looking to grow our team with a Customer Success Manager who will help our retail clients extract the maximum value from the Tangiblee platform, and in turn, help us accelerate our growth!
What does a Customer Success Manager at Tangiblee do, exactly?
You will become familiar with Tangiblee retail Clients, learn their challenges, and in doing so, become an expert in supporting them and their Tangiblee implementations – This entails both deep internal and external communication as well as the utilization of many technology tools.
The Customer Success team is responsible for A LOT, specifically:
- Analyzing client accounts, evaluating the value Tangiblee delivers, and sharing insights regarding opportunities for improvement.
- Supporting Account Review calls, noting Client feedback, and assisting with internal and external follow up tasks such as communicating insights with the Product team, Development team, and/or Client themselves.
- “Hands-on” working directly with retail teams to stylize and build the best possible Tangiblee product experience for their online shoppers.
- Proactively and reactively managing support tickets from “Open” to “Deployed”, managing QA, follow-up tasks, and Client reviewal.
- Identifying use-cases and problems our clients are facing, working with the Sales team to turn them into up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
We’re on the lookout for driven, curious, self-learning, process-oriented, and hardworking people who choose to work with client partners because they like to help others solve their problems, and truly connect to Tangiblee as a product.
An ideal candidate is…
- A Client Champion who strives to deliver the best product experience for their Client.
- Driven – You’re self-motivated and driven to complete the task at hand.
- Process-oriented but Flexible – One who is excited about tackling the day’s work, repetitive or varied tasks. Your ability to remain focused while shifting gears at a moment’s notice is the key to getting the win, ensuring our clients’ success.
- Contemplative & Insightful – You can think outside the box and connect the dots when working through daily tasks to see the bigger picture opportunities.
- Articulate and Curious – You’re an exceptional conversation-starter, navigator, and orchestrator of the feedback loop, thriving when communicating with other internal departments and also clients, to solve the problem.
- [Super] Organized and Collaborative – You’ll be the direct link between the Dev team, Business Ops team, and the Client, in many cases – Organization and attention to detail are paramount. We’re all about Software WITH a Service!!
- College graduates with 1-2 years of experience in sales, marketing, customer success, OR account management of digital B2B solutions.
- Familiarity with G Suite, Trello, Slack, Hubspot is a plus!
What's in it for you?
Here are just a few things:
- Competitive market salary with subsidized health & fully covered vision plan.
- The thrill of getting in early on a well-timed product offering.
- Getting real hands-on eCommerce technology experience, from all sides of the business.
- Make your impact on the company and the product. We build our roadmap based on client feedback. For that reason, you’ll have a unique opportunity to help plan & design the product roadmap for the company. This is a VERY hands-on role!
- Flexible work environment (during and post-COVID) – We have a cool office space at 420 W. Huron and are supporting work-from-home at this time but prefer that candidates can still attend in-person meetings at the Chicago office.
Please provide a cover letter highlighting three reasons why you want to join a start-up like Tangiblee, focusing on how your past work experience has prepared you for this kind of position. If you don’t hit all of the qualifications listed, tell us why you think you can rock the job.
Submit your information in the form below and someone will reach out to you shortly!
Where? To: email@example.com
What? Subject: PartnerSuccess21 – Chicago